Site icon Forklift Agency Ltd

Biocides – Reporting incidents of exposure

If you, your family, your pets, or wildlife have been affected by exposure to biocides you are advised to seek medical advice and then to report the incident to the appropriate authorities. The department to contact depends on the type of incident that you wish to report. For an effective investigation to be undertaken you should report any incident as soon as possible.

Exit mobile version