Forklift Training

Covering the whole of the UK

0330 330 9495

Open Mon-Fri 9am until 5pm

Email Us for a quotation

Catering and Hospitality FAQs – Which health and safety laws apply?

Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on pinterest
Share on print

As an employing caterer, you must: prepare a statement of safety policy and your organisation and arrangements for achieving the policy (written if you employ more than four people), consult employees through safety representatives if your workplace is unionised, or employee representatives or directly if it is not unionised…

More to explorer

Growth in the Forklift Market

For the second year running, the top 5 forklift manufacturers have remained consistent and the good news is that there are signs

Clark’s Electric 4 Wheel Forklifts

If you thought that electric forklifts were no match for combustion forklifts then it’s time to think again.   Clark have recently

Leave a Reply