Council fined after putting tenant at risk of carbon monoxide poisoning

Share on facebook
Facebook
Share on twitter
Twitter
Share on linkedin
LinkedIn
Share on pinterest
Pinterest
Share on print
Print
Subscribe

Chesterfield Borough Council has been fined after carbon monoxide fed back into one of its properties, putting the tenant at risk of poisoning.

http://news.hse.gov.uk/

More to explorer

Growth in the Forklift Market

For the second year running, the top 5 forklift manufacturers have remained consistent and the good news is that there are signs

Clark’s Electric 4 Wheel Forklifts

If you thought that electric forklifts were no match for combustion forklifts then it’s time to think again.   Clark have recently

Stanton Bonna Safety Day 2019

Stanton Bonna really do take health and safety seriously providing their employees a break from their day to day duties to understand

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *