Council fined for carbon monoxide leak at community centre

Share on facebook
Facebook
Share on twitter
Twitter
Share on linkedin
LinkedIn
Share on pinterest
Pinterest
Share on print
Print

Newcastle-under-Lyme Borough Council has been fined for endangering people’s health after carbon monoxide leaked from a gas boiler at a community centre. HSE prosecuted the local authority after members of a bridge club using the Westlands Community Centre in Whitfield Avenue called the fire service to deal with a suspected gas leak.

http://news.hse.gov.uk/

More to explorer

Growth in the Forklift Market

For the second year running, the top 5 forklift manufacturers have remained consistent and the good news is that there are signs

Clark’s Electric 4 Wheel Forklifts

If you thought that electric forklifts were no match for combustion forklifts then it’s time to think again.   Clark have recently

Stanton Bonna Safety Day 2019

Stanton Bonna really do take health and safety seriously providing their employees a break from their day to day duties to understand

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *