Council in court over worker’s 230 volt shock

Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on pinterest
Share on print

Bury Council has appeared in court after one of its employees suffered an electric shock from a 230 volt mains cable.

More to explorer

Stanton Bonna Safety Day 2019

Stanton Bonna really do take health and safety seriously providing their employees a break from their day to day duties to understand

forklift and operator

Sales of Forklifts Increased 2018

It has recently been announced by the British Industrial Truck Association (BITA) that despite expectations of a slowing in GDP throughout 2018,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *