Firm’s failures led to workers’ exposure to asbestos at Aberystwyth flats

Share on facebook
Facebook
Share on twitter
Twitter
Share on linkedin
LinkedIn
Share on pinterest
Pinterest
Share on print
Print
Subscribe

Significant safety failures by a plumbing company may have led to two workers being exposed to dangerous asbestos fibres during a major refurbishment project on flats in Aberystwyth.

http://news.hse.gov.uk/

More to explorer

Stanton Bonna Safety Day 2019

Stanton Bonna really do take health and safety seriously providing their employees a break from their day to day duties to understand

forklift and operator

Sales of Forklifts Increased 2018

It has recently been announced by the British Industrial Truck Association (BITA) that despite expectations of a slowing in GDP throughout 2018,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *