Joiner ordered to do community service after unsafe gas installation caused explosion

Share on facebook
Facebook
Share on twitter
Twitter
Share on linkedin
LinkedIn
Share on pinterest
Pinterest
Share on print
Print
Subscribe

A self-employed joiner has been sentenced to 300 hours of community service after a gas cooker he illegally installed exploded, severely injuring two householders and causing more than £580,000 worth of damage to four properties

http://news.hse.gov.uk/

More to explorer

Growth in the Forklift Market

For the second year running, the top 5 forklift manufacturers have remained consistent and the good news is that there are signs

Clark’s Electric 4 Wheel Forklifts

If you thought that electric forklifts were no match for combustion forklifts then it’s time to think again.   Clark have recently

Stanton Bonna Safety Day 2019

Stanton Bonna really do take health and safety seriously providing their employees a break from their day to day duties to understand

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *