Landlord and agency plead guilty to bath scalding

Share on facebook
Facebook
Share on twitter
Twitter
Share on linkedin
LinkedIn
Share on pinterest
Pinterest
Share on print
Print
Subscribe

A man with a severe learning disability, who is unable to talk, suffered scalding so severe his skin was left hanging from his body when his landlord and the agency providing his care failed to control the temperature of his bath water.

http://news.hse.gov.uk/

More to explorer

Growth in the Forklift Market

For the second year running, the top 5 forklift manufacturers have remained consistent and the good news is that there are signs

Clark’s Electric 4 Wheel Forklifts

If you thought that electric forklifts were no match for combustion forklifts then it’s time to think again.   Clark have recently

Stanton Bonna Safety Day 2019

Stanton Bonna really do take health and safety seriously providing their employees a break from their day to day duties to understand

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *