Lytham hotel guests put at risk by unsafe gas boilers

Share on facebook
Facebook
Share on twitter
Twitter
Share on linkedin
LinkedIn
Share on pinterest
Pinterest
Share on print
Print
Subscribe

Guests at a hotel in Lytham St Annes were put at risk from unsafe gas boilers for nearly two years, a court has heard.

http://news.hse.gov.uk/

More to explorer

forklift and operator

Sales of Forklifts Increased 2018

It has recently been announced by the British Industrial Truck Association (BITA) that despite expectations of a slowing in GDP throughout 2018,

man sat in forklift

Safety Surrounding Forklift Trucks

With so many accidents involving forklift trucks happening every year in the UK, then there has never been a better time to

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *