Top 10 Forklift Manufacturers
Forklift Trucks have been used for more than a century now in a commercial sense and they are still relied on today to do some of the most basic tasks such as moving and lifting heavy loads.
Despite still performing the most basic of tasks, Forklifts are evolving at a rapid pace and the safety measures that are now being introduced to the machinery are becoming more sophisticated, and benefitting both the operators and pedestrians.
With is in mind, the Top 10 Forklift Manufacturers have been announced for 2017, financial figures are taken from the individual companies and are stated in US Dollars and are correct as of 31st December 2016.
- Hangcha Group – based in China – Revenues of $773 million
- Komatsu – based in Toyko Japan – Revenues of $15.415 billion
- Anhui Heli Co Ltd – based in Hefei, China – Revenues of $892.9 million
- M-Fet Unicarriers – sales of $1.523 billion for the year
- M-FET: Mitsubishi Nichiyu – revenues of $2.316 billion for the year
- Hyster-Yale Materials Handling Inc – based in Cleveland, Ohio – had combined revenues of $2.569 billion
- Crown Equipment Corp – based in New Bremen – revenues of $2.6 billion
- The Jungheinrich Group – based in Hamburg, Germany – revenues of $3.388 billion for 2016
- The KION Group – based in Wiesbaden, Germany – revenues of $5.478 billion
- Toyota Industries Group – based in Kariya, Japan – revenues of $19.237 billion for the year of 2016 but $8.562 billion was made up from Forklift sales and revenue.
So, Toyota continues to be the largest Forklift Manufacturer in the world and is a market leader in its field.
If you or your staff are looking for Forklift training, then look no further. Forklift Agency provides health and safety approved training at a time and place to suit you. We don’t charge for travelling costs either. We can provide both novice and refresher training as well as some of the not so popular training such as reach and side-loader. Give us a call today on 0330 330 9495 or complete the form below and we’ll be in touch as soon as we can.
237 total views, 1 today